Falcon Odyssey 19"
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
The Falcon Odyssey has comfort at its heart, thanks to the comfortable Falcon branded saddle and suspension seat post. Built on a strong and sturdy steel frame, the Odyssey has front suspension forks, designed to take the shock out of riding and smooth out bumpy terrain. Deep profile alloy wheel rims are both sturdy and lightweight so cope well with on and off-road riding. 18 speed gearing is generated courtesy of a Shimano branded rear derailleur and rotational microshift gear shifters for ease of use. The 1.95" wide MTB tyres are ‘grippy’ in all weather meaning that you can always rely on the Odyssey to perform.
Front and rear V-brakes stop you promptly and keep you in control at all times. For a great fit, the longer seat post and quill handlebar stem give you loads of height adjustment. The comfort factor continues through the whole bike, with soft compound grips providing a luxury ride to prevent blisters and sore hands. If you want a reliable and comfortable bike for on or off road riding then the Odyssey will provide everything you could hope for.
Suitable for age 14+ years, inside leg measurement of 75-90 cms /29-35"
- 26 inch wheel front suspension comfort mountain bike
- 19″ strong Hi-tensile steel frame, wider ergonomic saddle, suspension seat-post and front suspension forks for the ultimate in comfort.
- 18 Speed gearing with Shimano rear derailleur and Micro-shift rotational shifters to tackle any terrain.
- Front and rear V-brakes for reliable braking performance.
- Strong and lightweight deep-section alloy wheel rims.
- 1.95″ wide MTB tyre with deep tread for great traction on un-even ground.
- Soft-compound handlebar grips for a pleasurable and re-assuring ride and a 300 mm suspension seat-post for ultimate saddle height adjustment.